teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Remember folks, Scott26 was wrong before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
A Z4M is inevitable - The 1M dies by 2012 as does the M3 by mid 2012.
The M5 will be available as it joins the X5M and X6M with the M6 Coupe coming later in 2012. This leaves nothing for the compact-medium segment for M Division. The same problem when the previous car was introduced , the M3 was just about dead and nothing to support the larger M5 and M6 models.
His latest pronouncement sounds a lot like the gypsy palm reader down the street - weak on details - just enough info to keep you guessing. You fill in the blanks with your own hopes and wishes.

Quote:
The forthcoming Z4 Life Cycle Impulse will see the Z4 35iS absorbed into the BMW M Performance Automobiles line.
What I think is interesting is that SCOTT26's last rumor kept us talking since 09-29-2010. Now that his old rumor is officially dead, another rabbit pops out of the hat!

I know for a fact that BMW factory monitors these boards because they dropped comments in the X6 forum from time to time. It was never a two way conversation - if someone was complaining about poor service from BMW, the BMW NA Factory Rep would mention he would makes some contacts and then PM the OP.

It wouldn't surprise me if this SCOTT26's isn't a real person at all but a user name created by BMW marketing just to keep interest high and rumors flying.
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Last edited by teagueAMX; 04-08-2012 at 01:34 PM..
Appreciate 0