View Single Post
      09-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #23
ChuckB
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X2 2.0i

Been hanging around this and some of the other English and German forums, and most of the traffic is about the 35, tuning, parts and the "is", not too much traffic about the 30 or the 23, but having started this thread, and having gone through the cars listed for those who replied, it now seems like there are many more 30 and 23's out there than was visible from the majority of the posts. We do seem to have [where I work] an above average number of BMW's in the parking lot [go figure] and anyone who does not show up with some kind of 35 [135, 335, 335d, 535, 635, 735] is questioned, so some of the post was a bit of venting [for which I thank you for letting me vent].

Not sure I would have titled this post as I did given all the great comments about the non 35, but was starting to feel like almost everyone else got the 35, I am very happy to have been wrong [again], and rejoice with the rest of you that I am one of the proud and the few to own a "Z" and am bolstered by the fact that others will never know the joy.
Appreciate 0