View Single Post
      05-23-2010, 07:13 AM   #5
Roadstergal
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Z4 35i

I am partial to the Orion Silver. I couldn't make up my mind when I was about to order my car. I was steering towards the DSB, but I was trading in a Monaco Blue, had a gray, and red and white cars and wanted something differerent.

In some internet and magazine pictures the Orion looked stunning and in some others I wasn't sure. After I saw one in the showroom, I was sold. It looked amazing. The color was more silver with a hint of bronze. In the sun it is an amazing color of silver. Some of the online pictures do not do it justice as it appears kind of beige. It is not.

I am glad I found a dealer that had one in stock that I could see in person as I may not have ordered it. Mine is with the Ivory white interior, but the beige would look awesome as well. I also have the anthracite wood trim which I like better than the ash, but I am sure will look great with the beige.

I am a fanatic about keeping my car looking pristine. I am always hand washing it, but this color is easy to maintain. It always looks clean, no swirl marks, etc. After my Monaco Blue, this is a picnic to keep looking great.

My vote is for the Orion. It is a beautiful color, different, and easy to maintain.
E36 - 1998 Z3 2.8 (Red, black leather, wood trim)
Appreciate 0