04-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #23
R1robot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 Z4 2.5i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo View Post
Hey, I got in contact with them and did some research too, they've been around for a few years and seems a good number of satisfied 3 series customers. However when I asked about an E89 they happily quoted about $2500 Canadian but just wouldn't be clear on what was needed to make it fit.

i.e. When I asked if I could simply replace the storage bins, all the answer I got was 'some modding is required' and they refused to be any clearer. Frankly given the costs I'm not risking it based on a vague statement like that. Their loss....
Thanks for trying. I would have to try and see if its possible and would like to make it a project myself but considering the guys in bangkok have tried to do it themselves, they were not able to because the car didn't have the wiring required to do the install. Apparently not all E89's have wiring for navi if you want it to get done in the future. At least, this is what i have read. I hope i'm wrong.

Also i've checked to see what others think of the website and and found http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578691
Appreciate 0