View Single Post
      06-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #51
6MT4me
E90 M3 and Z4 35i
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i cab mineral grey

Noob

Another noob here, just introducing myself. Handle says it all, offered good deals on 3.5is, but not available with the most important option any "real" sports car or roadster should have...3rd pedal on the floor. Have driven M3's and M5's at M school and "SMG" and "DCT" just doesn't cut it. Paddles and shifter are not instinctive and especially the method BMW uses. Confusion reigns on a track. Anyways, off my soapbox, Black sapphire and extended ivory with premium and sports package with no navi or idrive, those are for my M3 sedan (2009). Having JL C5 speakers and JL amps placed as we speak and hopefully will add some "balls" to the basic system. Flash drive for wav files and definitely an upgrade to any Ipod I have tried and well worth the effort, boy and girls. Car is a hoot to drive and let's not worry about the "P" word, have driven them all and they maybe better on the track but not in day to day driving, no way. A little aftermarket tuning(relatively cheap compared to P), and some suspension work, and the track could be owned, but that's a subject for another time. Keep up the good work.....
Appreciate 0