Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rking117 View Post
yes i understand it is not a popular color. People think it would work better on the 7 series. I like the color because it was one of the few that really showed the lines of the car. I looked at red, blue and black. I also looked at gray and it too showed the lines well but I dont like gray for some reason. I couldnt find an Alpine white one which would have been cool so voila i got the OS. I like it. Also for your information the color does come on the 7.
My 2009 was that colour with black interior ... I loved it when I saw it in the BMW museum on May 9th 2009 it was the official showing in Germany at Die Welt and they had a brand new one in the museum as well in Orion Silver. Interior was black, however, the Fox Red looks very nice.

If I get another Z4 it be white and red interior .... time will tell. One thing for sure no 296 wheels
Attached Images

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 12-16-2012 at 01:20 PM..
Appreciate 0