01-20-2015, 11:03 PM   #12
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Our maps are unlocked, so you get to see and learn, that the right, as we believe, you should have. to be able to see what going on, and perhaps you can also learn from teh maps to tune your own car.

The OTS maps are exactly that, they were tuned for one car specific and then made as OTS. The OTS maps do not optimize the DCT performance at all, in fact they hurt the DCT performance with delays between shift then the car starts to feel like a 6AT. There is more power to get out of your fuel and mods, even being stock.

So in other word you getting a tune tailored to your car's and based on what you like or dislike. Most of all what the car likes or dislikes

We have an innovative approach called Q-Logic which allows us to achieve that highest possible boost of 21.4 PSI per the DME max limit on "any" N54 car regardless of ROM. We are also able to achieve high torque output, less timing corrections, reduce velocity rise of IAT cause by EGT. Of course this type power can only be done on a car that has full-bolt-ons (FBO) running E85 mixture fuels.

We will tune to whatever your comfortable with and what you car tells us it is comfortable with.

We current hold the 335i XI 1/4 ET world record
We curently hold the 335is trap speed record on stock turbos / full weight
We currently hold the max power dyno record on stock turbos
Thanks for the information. Can you elaborate on what you mean when you said you "will tune to whatever your comfortable with and what you car tells us it is comfortable with"? How are you able to tell what the car is comfortable running before, for example, suffering detonation from excessively aggressive timing? (This is a genuine question, by the way, not rhetorical.)

Also, would you mind giving more detail about what you mean with the DCT? Do you guys tune the DCT as well?

Lastly, is this the intake you had in mind:

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-43...FchffgodMJoAXg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Just to clarify, all N54B30TO cars ie 1M, 335is, Z435i(s) are able to use "overboost" to fine tune the system load ie to add more power to the initial requested load. One of the innovations with Q-Logic is we have taken "overboost" to another level of literally "overboost" ie overboosting the boost target. We use them both hand in hand especially on the N54B30TO where the innovation was developed

So, you can turn your Z4 sDrive 35i into a Z4 sDrive 35is software performance wise. However we go beyond the BMW overboost performance concept

I am dialing the new car ATM when I am done with a base tune i will post up logs and videos
I would appreciate hearing more about turning a 35i into a 35is. Is this only for stock cars or is there still some benefit to FBO cars running high boost?
Appreciate 0