01-19-2015, 08:24 PM   #8
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
Is there a list of bolt ons you would recommend to get the best results from the wedge tunes? Eg, downpipes and intake, you also don't mention JB4s, are they not needed at all?
Piggybacks are not needed, nor backend flash for the piggyback. We can produce the same or more power with just the COBB AP.

I highly recommed

Upgraded FMIC - whoever supports the E89 and canfirmed their FMIC will fit. I personally am looking at the ER FMIC+ ER Chargepipe setup for this chasis, unless something else is confirmed. There is a thread somewhere around here with confirmed FMIC.

ChargePipe - I preffer the ER chargepipe with 1 bung

aFe Stage 2 SI - highly recommended, it had been proven to support 23 PSI with no chocking on the stock turbos and inlet. I dont like DCI cause they pull hot air from the engine bay, and causes the DME to run more WGDC, and taxes your gas milage.

HighFlow Catted Downpipes - I am not a fan of cattless DP (personal preference) but either or will do. I personally dont like to risk drone, rasp, and fuel smell.

If your stock we can still tune the car, any upgrade on mods we will retune. The only thing we charge additional for is "fueling" change maps

If you have access to E85 then with the supported mods above there is a ton more power to be made.

Last edited by BQTuning; 01-20-2015 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0