View Single Post
      06-13-2013, 03:49 AM   #13
CedarZ4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 M50i, Tesla M3P

keepittrill - If your Mom picked up the car and you weren't allowed too, most likely means they thought they were loaning the car out to your Mom. If you get a ticket, or more importantly an accident, I think you will have some serious trouble (similar to driving a rental car without you on the "Additional Drivers" as Nick pointed out)

iTuning - The Lemon Law actually does apply to used or CPO vehicles (if your vehicle is one of those) contrary to what keepittrill said. Though state laws do differ on exact year and mileage, Lemon Laws apply regardless. Only time it doesn't is if prior to purchase, the dealer disclose that it is a Lemon car and you signed a waiver saying you were aware, then you are out of luck. In regards to the vehicle being in the shop for a month, again depending on the state, you may or may not actually could have had a Lemon law case. Not sure what was done, but the wait period doesn't include out of stock parts that have to be ordered. But since you got your car and seem to be happy with the repairs, then all that I've said is null

Nick - Finally got my car back! Took a 3 hour cruise + picture session today with her Went in for oil change, alignment, and battery recall. I guess what took so long was that they were trying to chase down the roof rattle, Navi rattle, and the problem with the HCAV turning itself on. HVAC and Roof is fixed, but Navi still rattles, unfortunately. Hope you get your car back soon, but, it seems like you are in no rush anyway .
Appreciate 0