View Single Post
      02-18-2018, 05:45 PM   #9
fmorelli
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Atacama Yellow 35i

I had a dealer in the NW that was the most incompetent BMW pre-owned I've ever encountered. Tried to buy a car 4 times - the same car! They had the deal fall through and never called me. I spoke to 3 people, then finally researched the sales staff and found someone there, and pulled the deal back and bought. It was a very low production BMW with certain options, or I would not have gone to that effort.

Which is to say ...a manual transmission 35i is not a common car. And my guys in the above deal would not deal ... and it was a CPO car lol. I really didn't care about the money (I've learned it is foolish to look for a certain low production car, by sheer numbers or options, and lose it over a couple thousand dollars). I'm not saying money doesn't matter. I'm saying time and frustration matters on low number cars.

So that said ... are you particularly cost sensitive? Color sensitive? Feature sensitive? What are you looking for? What would you consider?

Filippo