10-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #262
SgtGigglebox
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Atacama 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amylovebus View Post
How exciting that yours is waiting to be shipped! Idk why yours is ready first unless it really didn't get ordered when they said it did or there was some other issue... who knows. I'm just ready for it to be done and here!! My 05 Z is on the lot at the local dealer and it looks sad with no one to drive her! LOL

I called a little bit ago and the 'robot' said that my car was in the body shop. Wooo Hoooo - I guess... hahaa. I'm a little sad that the dealership never told us anything about the PCD or ED. Guess it doesn't matter much anyway; I doubt that my hub could've taken the time off work. Do you live close to SC?
I can absolutely see how seeing the old one on the lot would be a bummer. Had a similar experience after I traded in my grey one for the red... went back to the dealer for something a week or so later and there it was just sitting there. Made me feel as though I had abandoned an old friend.

We're up in the Washington D.C. area, so it's going to be a bit of a drive, but we REALLY needed to get away for a little bit since our last few trips had to be put on hold.
Appreciate 0