View Single Post
      10-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
BMWZ4RIDER
BMWZ4Rider
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i

My Z would go for any one of these Upgrades

While working in Long Island NY this week, I have passed by the Lambo, Rolls Royce and Bentley dealer, all in one, many times. This time I had to stop by for a drool.
Check out the Aventador, Gallardo, Super Leggera and Spyder Lambo versions.
Most were around a mere $200K. These were cheap in comparison to the $510,000 Rolls Royce Phamton. Check out the stciker pirce and options list.

Check out the super deal on the Bentley. For a mere $30,000K down or a trade of your 2009-10 BMW Z4 30i as deposit you can get into a Bentley lease for $2600K++ a month.

I' ll take 3 thank you,.

Sad part for me lucky for him- As I in the dealer, a young asian guy came in speaking Chiese thru his interperter with him. He told the sales guy he had a Aventador and wanted a Super Leggera. What colors did they have. WOW.

Then a couple of guys who looked they they didn't have 2 cents to rub together, just dropped $290K on a Bentley Convertible, as I watched the sales guy put a sold sign on it and take them to the office. Must be nice.
My jealousy is showing.

To top it off the owner, I assume, had a real GT 40, a super rare Porsche 918and a 3rd super car I could not ID.

Enjoy
Attached Images

2009 BMW Z4 35i/SMG/DCT/Premium,Cold, Sound PK/Com Acc/Ash/PDC/Wind Deflector/Smoked Reflectors/Red Calipers/Cl Mask/M Series Grill/6000K LED's/De-Badged/M Pedals/CF Mirrors-Engine Cover/Stubby/20% Tint/H8 LED's/LCI Side Markers/Sniper Sprint Spoiler/VMR V710/H&R Sport Springs/KN.
Appreciate 0