View Single Post
      03-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #20
BMWZ4RIDER
BMWZ4Rider
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i

Thanx all for all the great discussions on this topic. Hope to keep it going.
In any case, I would never leave the car or an of my machines un repaired.
1st it would be unsellable, as stated and useless to me at most any cost.
As I plan to keep this car and drive it more than my last, plus the hi-po, high cost parts on the Z, , I have decided to buy the Gold Plan giving me 36 extra months and 70k miles total, which I will never hit.
This is most comprehensive plan for the majors and I am self insuring the Nav system, sounds system and related entertainment components by not going with the Platinum plan. Those extra $$$ not worth it to me.
I called my local dealer in Mass and told him the price I was quoted at $2540 vs the $3140 list. He told me this is a hard deal to beat but as I offering the opportunity to match the deal he will take the order and save me the $600, from my local servicing dealing which is a bonus.
This is all peace is mind for me, just like my flood insurance that I carry for my house. I am not in an flood zone or flood plain, but as as I live a near the ocean anything can happen, as we just witnessed in NJ and NYC. No insurance, no recovery for major un insured events.
2009 BMW Z4 35i/SMG/DCT/Premium,Cold, Sound PK/Com Acc/Ash/PDC/Wind Deflector/Smoked Reflectors/Red Calipers/Cl Mask/M Series Grill/6000K LED's/De-Badged/M Pedals/CF Mirrors-Engine Cover/Stubby/20% Tint/H8 LED's/LCI Side Markers/Sniper Sprint Spoiler/VMR V710/H&R Sport Springs/KN.
Appreciate 0