05-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
5. Deep Sea Blue is surprisingly easy to live with. Was afraid it would be in same class as black (have had 4 in Jet Black and Sapphire Black), but is very good at looking good between washes.

I second that, my E90 was jet black and it was a PITA, but DSB is easy to maintain

6. Zero probs with Ivory interior. Wipe down with damp microfiber drying towel after every wash.Looks like new.

I second that! I love it

7. If you haven't experienced it, the sun-reflective leather will seem uncanny. Really works. Never gets hot-hot.

I've only experienced a few 70's but I agree, it stays cool to the touch

13. Glove box is OK, but wish it came without the 6-disk changer. Door pockets are good sized. Cup holder is excellent. Space behind seats is useful for umbrella or window rag, but anything there will slide side to side unless somehow anchored. I do not have the pass through.

I've seen pics where the Z has a little cubby drawer in the headlight switch area, i don't have that. do any of you??

14. Upgraded sound system is excellent. But mechanization of the various input sources is a mess. is a parts-bin collection rather than an integrated system and needs real improvement.

do you mean aftermarket upgrade or the 14 speaker system??
see comments/questions in bold