Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvyarms View Post
Let me help you out here.

I am not a new 3 series owner, in fact the one that I currently own is my 7th BMW.

1st. E30
2nd. E34
3rd. E34
4th. E39
5th. E39
6th. E39
7th. E38
8th. E90

Trust me, I'm far from a new anything as it relates to these cars. Definitely learning about the E90 though since it's my first.

Also very aware of how uptight and defensive some owners are, it is what it is.

I think the point of the post got lost in personal perspectives or maybe it wasn't clearly that I wasn't insulting this anonymous driver who no one here even knows...

Again the point...was that I THOUGHT that these were M Parallels. And I THOUGHT that current 7 series owners, were most likely owners of previous early model chassis and could relate to the struggle of searching high and low for OEM M Parallels. And would also appreciate the irony in seeing a domestic car on M Parallels considering how difficult it can be to find them.

But meh, guess I was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
Not a personal attack on you.. But we had quite a bit of young guys on here who bought a 07 100k+ 335 for like $9k (financed at that) who seemed to think that somehow they where hot shit because they got Bavarian colors on their car.
It's actually the part where his focal point and the first thing he did is to defend himself with how many BMW's he's had and then systematically list them out for us to prove he's a 7 or 8 time owner that pretty solidifies my original assumption that he is pretentious and was making a mockery of the GMC...

My two cents... This thread can die now...
Appreciate 0