View Single Post
      09-04-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Hired a online coach

I usually don't post up much about my personal life unless I feel it can really help anyone who is looking for a fitness/meal plan and wants to transform their body and lifestyle. I recently started working with a youtube fitness guy named Nic Palladino. I signed up for a month plan which he does your diet and workout schedules. When you sign up he sends you a pretty intense questionnaire which you basically go over your eating habits, foods you like/dislike, your goals etc.. and with that info he tailors a meal plan and workout plan for you. You continue to check in with him a couple times a week and he tweaks your macros etc.. based off your current state of progress.

I have been trying to do this workout thing by myself for a year now and have minimal success. For me I am trying to gain weight. Always have been slim. Im 2 weeks in and have made some really solid gains(nothing crazy obv). My eating habits have done a complete 180 and so has my workout routines.

anyways anyone looking for some online coaching I would highly recommend this guy. He really knows his stuff and the pricing is very good IMO. You can catch his info (contact info. instragram. youtube etc..) here on his site: http://nicpalladino.com

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 2
Rempt23.00
Soul_Glo13347.00