View Single Post
      08-14-2015, 08:30 PM   #2
paris1
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 35i Space Grey over Coral

Here's a thread that deals with that kind of thing http://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1034239
My wife and I were faced with the same kind of decision late last year. We are in Calif. and found a great candidate Z4 in Chicago. The dealer was very unresponsive and the salespeople we dealt with over the phone were dolts. Put the fear of God in us about what hoops we would have to jump through to make sure the car was as represented. We subsequently found a similar '13 35i in the Phoenix, AZ area which allowed us to fly down and drive it back. Took a chance and did not have it inspected first, taking the salesman's word that it was in perfect condition. When we arrived, first thing I noticed was a bad re-spray job which, luckily, was limited to the front bumper valance. I was able to negotiate them down another $500 which paid for a proper respray at my favorite body shop when we got home. Does BMW have a CPO program in Canada and is this car in that program? That would offer you some peace of mind.
Appreciate 0