View Single Post
      01-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #440
sjeupie
Private
Rep
Drives: Tiefseeblau E89 Sdrive 23i wit

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmit View Post
We don't have the 20i in the US but I love the 28i, it's nearly as powerful as the 6 cylinder but gets much better gas mileage It also has a lot of torque so drives great!
Yeah the 28i would have been my choice if I could afford a newer occasion or new car I have not driven a lot yet but I'm around 1:10 (l/km) so that's ok.

Quote:
I'm 1.84m and fit fine in the MX-5. It's great that Mazda put so much emphasis on saving weight but I think there is too much cheap plastic in the car and maybe they went too far....? But if the Z4 could lose some weight too it would be a great thing; the only thing I don't like about the Z4 is that it is pretty heavy for a roadster.
Behind the steering wheel I was alright but had to put the seat on the longest setting. Hence it would not allow me to adjust the back inclination, especially on longer trips I like to change position a little bit. However my knees hit the dashboard sitting on the passenger seat...
Losing some weight is always nice but, quite frankly, I think it drives more than fine as a nice weather cruiser trough the Alps, along the lakes, to the beach....just awesome and the hardtop feels more secure.

Quote:
No the radio display is in the LCD panel which is hidden because the engine is off. I have the navigation/tech package so everything displays on the LCD.
Ah off course. Mine is without any 'gadgets': manual, no satnav, etc. Not even cruise control though I quite miss that tbh. I didn't even check if it was equiped with it when I bought it cause I didn't think a Z4 could be equiped without....oh well.
Appreciate 0