View Single Post
      07-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Swervd
Private
Rep
Drives: E89

stealthauto.com sucks

I ordered painted reflectors from these guys on april 8, 2013 and after months of apologies and excuses, I finally got them in the mail June 15, 2013. This is what they sent me..

They look terrible. You can clearly see the blob at the bottom of the reflector where they didn't sand down the DOT marking. I was really cool with these guys through the whole waiting 2+ months for these, so I thought they would return the favor when I asked for an exchange of the horrible reflectors. NO such luck!!! This is their response after I sent them back for exchange:

The RMA for the reflectors was received today. The only blob/chip or defect found was on the tape adhesive itself which is removed to install and is never seen. The rest of the reflector from what we can see is fine. So there is no defect in the reflector that would be there or show once installed.

I notice you had sent this back for exchange but just wanted to note this as again it is not on the painted surface on the outside viable when installed only the tape that is peeled off upon installation.

Just needed to vent. Now I'm trying to get a refund. Am I the only one that can see the blob on the reflector not the tape? Not ordering anything from these guys again
Appreciate 0