View Single Post
      04-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
BMWZ4RIDER
BMWZ4Rider
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i

E89 Body Upgrade Products Availability

I have looked everywhere for Front Lips and Rear Diffusers. It seems that 3D is the only tuner company with a product offering available without changing the full bumper covers.

I am looking for a nice, paintable Urethane or would prefer a CF Front Lip and Rear Diffuser that will work with/fit over my stock 2009/ NON M bumpers for both the F and R and for use with the stock/base dual exhaust system, which I like.

I do not want nor need to pony up $4,500 for a Quad exhaust nor upgrade to the F and R M style bumper covers for these upgrades. I like the base bumpers covers, I just want to upgrade them in a clean manner using stock components as my base.

Has anyone ever used one of the QUAD Diffusers by adding on via welding a 2nd exhaust tip to the stock muffler to act as a fake tip? since you cannot see the exhaust tip base and cannot see the welds?

I would rather NOT but I am tryng to think out of the box with a sanitary upgrade without breaking the bank.

I know that these cars are very limited which I love, but even so the upgrade product choice's are so limited and so costly, its disappointing at best. I guess you gotta pay to play.
Attached Images

2009 BMW Z4 35i/SMG/DCT/Premium,Cold, Sound PK/Com Acc/Ash/PDC/Wind Deflector/Smoked Reflectors/Red Calipers/Cl Mask/M Series Grill/6000K LED's/De-Badged/M Pedals/CF Mirrors-Engine Cover/Stubby/20% Tint/H8 LED's/LCI Side Markers/Sniper Sprint Spoiler/VMR V710/H&R Sport Springs/KN.
Appreciate 0