Silver-Bolt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is Melbourne Red

Garage List
2011 Z4 35is  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
When ever a tehnician says someting like, "...its a characteristic of the adaptive suspension." what they really mean is, "We've tried as hard as were going to and we're not going to help you any further on this issue"

One response to their comment would be, "not everyone has the squeeks, so it's not a normal characteristic, so please continue to do whatever is necessary so my suspension does not squeek any more. Here are my keys, call me when the squeeks are gone"
Blue,
That is so true. Our Cooper-S was bought back as a lemon and we had to fight for that to happen. In our state the lemon states if a vehicle is in 3 times for the same problem and not fixed it qualifies for lemon status. We found out our paperwork was worded differently each time so it appeared not to be the same issue. Short story was they bought it back. Keep firm with them. Squeeks are not normal. The comment about motorcycle forks is bogus as well. The forks are sealed and do not expell air. Document everything and be sure the documentation is correct.
Appreciate 0