View Single Post
      02-23-2017, 07:38 AM   #27
Sedoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10

Actually I sat in 6th gen. Camaro and interior was on par with similarly priced BMW's, besides the leather was actually real (not fake leatherette found in 3/4-series) and Camaro had more standard equipment.
I'm not really sure why BMW fans trash other manufacturer interiors, and particularly not premium brands. BMW (as a premium brand) have been cheapening materials/interiors in most lower class models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
...the quality is actual shit. And it irrelevant whether they're a German, Japanese, or American fanboy. If it's shit, it's shit. While I've not seen this first hand, the electronics and feel of the stingray for example are shit. And this is supposed to be on top of the Camaro. Its electronics are slow and buggy. You can put the keys in the cubby behind the screen and get car complains the keys aren't in the car. They're literally inside the car and it complains.

Looks are one thing and this looks to be better than the prev gen, but a picture doesn't do reality justice 99% of the time.

I continually harp about interior quality. Doesn't matter what it is and I try to be as objective as I can as well.

To the point of this car, yeah, they spent coin on its performance and probably cut corners on the interior. But again, the interior isn't exactly what this car is about is it?
Appreciate 0