SgtGigglebox
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Atacama 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by williakz View Post
OK, so here's my pitch (to out-of-state dealers only):

1. I want the following vehicle - detailed specs given with easily verifiable MSRP and Invoice pricing.

2. I will finance the entire amount of the transaction through PenFed at 0.74% for 48 months (i.e. your finance dept has NO chance at my business)

3. I want Performance Center Delivery (you have no dealer costs associated with sale)

4. I will have the vehicle serviced at my local dealer (you will never see me again)

5. Considering the above, I want your absolute rock-bottom price capped by the lower of PenFed and Costco auto buying programs. I won't accept doc fees, dealer packs, or any other add-ons other than out-of-state sales tax (2.75% in my case) and actual title fees.

I am shopping this deal around to dealers all over the USA since none of them will ever see me or the vehicle. Simply a matter of pushing paper and collecting my money. What do you guys think?
First off, Hell yeah for PenFed... they've financed my last 4 cars, fantastic rates.

I don't think that I wouldn't say anything about the serviced elsewhere point. Just like the actual sale of the car, I believe that the dealership sees revenue (albeit less and reimbursed) from all service work and it could have the opposite effect. I could be wrong though.
Appreciate 0