04-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #32
pmlnnrt
Phil
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Z-4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
is that the standard height without the adjustable dampers? did you order it like that for ride comfort?
The Adjustable dampers can be also adjusted by tilting the seat - Since I am tall, the seat is all the way down and back as far as it can go with out rubbing on the rear inside of the car. The car came this way, I did not order special seats !

As to the roof - to make it black - they wanted an additional 700 bucks - and in my opinion it would break up the car too much - However, if I ever want to make it black , then I would buiy a thick fuzzy roller - and roll on black thick paint to give it texture and class ! probably would not cost more than 20 bucks too - Haha ! - dont worry - I wont use a roller, maybe a brush ! haha !

To everyone that left positive comments - Thank you very much - if any are in the area - per my friends in Md. who visited the car- and put all their finger prints on it - and all the druel all over it, come back and see it first hand - I dont mind !

Thanks again to all -

Phil

For all of you who wonder what I am talking about finger prints and Druel, it was from Beimerfest - however here is what some one said- see below

Mein auto: 2013 Z4 sDrive28i
View My Garage
Well... I've already seen your car... in person! Congrats.

We've been considering the HO interior in the extended leather as you have it, and I search online to see if there was one in the states yet to look at. Two came up, one in PA and one at Circle BMW in NJ... yours! The wife and I had to go up to Long Island this past Saturday and we "swung" by in hopes to see it.

They told us it was sold and were very concerned about letting us see it since it was sold. We promised we wouldn't touch it, and only asked if they could open the door or window. So I can assure you they took very good care of it/you!!

We love the Deep Sea Blue, and now that we've seen your interior we know that combo will look great.

Congrats again! Beautiful car!

Last edited by pmlnnrt; 04-19-2013 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: additional Info about Md. couple
Appreciate 0