12-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #45
rking117
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i & 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfinx View Post
Looks like copying and pasting the URLs work.

I'll be frank, I'm not really digging the LED lighting, but I like the other mods Is the wind deflector lexan? What did you use to cut it? I like it a lot. I'm kind of tired of putting the OEM wind deflector on when the top is down, and then taking it off when the top is up. I have to because it makes the rear view too dark when the top is up, because of the rear window tint.
It is plexiglass, some call it lexan but lexan has more imperfections in it. To cut it I used a simple Jig Saw and used a bunch of patience. Then when i got done a used a wet sander to smooth out the edges. The most time was in building the template but now that i have the template making another would just be time in cutting and smoothing.

As for the lighting, I respect that i didnt figure everyone would like it. It really isnt that bright when you are looking at it from a standing position so it is ambient lighting at best. Not that the car needs it but it looks like it is mad with the red behind the grill matches the mad eyes.

Going to see the painter tomorrow hopefully to see what it is going to take to do the wheels.
Appreciate 0