View Single Post
      05-11-2016, 06:16 PM   #62
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
They brought "Black Badge" to Beijing and it was interesting to see wealthy young Chinese make payments for reservations.
They really want to tap into the essence of Black Badge with its own singular concept , a sportier but highly exclusive model like a four dr Coupe. It is the perfect challenge in regards to how Bentley completely ruined the Mulsanne with its ungainly refresh.
It may be brash, boogie, and "un-traditional", but the effects of bold and precise marketing are undeniable. I think trying to take Black Badge and attempting a "singular concept" as you say, would be a complete step in the wrong direction, unless it's applied in a way that completely redefines the Rolls Royce Design Theme for all vehicles, but then they'd all be similar to the Wraith. Mulsanne exists for one reason; to cater to the small number of older Bentley buyers. It's what my father would be driving if he was still alive. It does absolutely nothing for me and everyone I know in the under 65 age range. They're a rare sight, even in South Florida.

If someone wants a good place to start on Rolls, completely rethink the wing mirrors so the driver can actually see forward and to the sides. I have very large hands and even they don't cover the entire area which is directly in the field of view.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0