View Single Post
      09-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #59
cwliew
Private
Rep
Drives: Sdrive30i, M sports pack

I have a 30i with M sports package and 19 inch wheels optioned as well.
I did this purely for the look of the car. Yes, it is not a performance upgrade, but actually, when you break it down, it is a well priced package for what you get.
You get sports seats, nicer wheels, adaptive suspension, and then all the little visual enhancements that you may think are silly, but that I like - I like the body kit, the carbon flavoured interior and the discreet M badges on the interior. There is no gawky M badge on the outside making anyone think its an M car, and anyone who sees the exhaust configuration knows its not even a 35i or is!

I have seen a few new Z4s around now, and although I think I am totally biased, I am yet to see one that is as nice as mine. I have the metallic black 30i with beige interior, carbon trim, sports seats, and huge 19 inch 326M wheels (ps: 313's are BMW performance, not M sport wheels). I have tinting to the max on my rear and side windows and have the entire car debadged from the factory. I've taken off all the silly dealer stickers, and that's it. Its beautiful! Still working on getting past that 1500km limit before I can show its who's boss, but its plenty fast enough for the streets so far.

Will have some photos in 3 weeks time to show yuo what I mean...
Appreciate 0