View Single Post
      02-27-2024, 05:23 PM   #40
SpaceSilver.X1
world's slowest BMW driver
Rep
Drives: U11, G60, W211, AZ20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
90% of the problem is the north american obsession with 4 way stops. There's just no need for so many 4 way stops. Add the rule of "he who gets there first goes first" and it's fucking utter bedlam as people WHO WERE CLEARLY FUCKING THERE FIRST sit there staring at you.

Roundabouts people, roundabouts.

Jesus.
my area doesn't have that many roundabouts.... but at the two near me, people are confused. people who are already in the roundabout are yielding to people entering the roundabout. then there are some who don't seem to know how to drive in a circular pattern. not really surprised because at most high schools, driver's ed is a joke. don't even get me started on how many drivers come to a complete stop when they are trying to exit roundabout. just saw one a couple of hours ago. the guy stopped, causing all of the cars in the roundabout to come to a stop, then he proceeded to make a 90-degree turn to exit the roundabout and enter another street. I would have honked, but it happens all the time and if I honked each time, my horns would have worn out by now. (sorry... rant over)
Appreciate 0