View Single Post
      03-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #52
Keeperlit
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 840i

Tmc Motorsport is located around 5 miles from me. I know the guy personally and he has remapped or installed tuning boxes to 4 of my previous cars. These products are top notch. I have just taken delivery of a 20i msport z4 and having just came out of a 3.0d A5 I am really impressed with the stock car.

I'm running it in gently for the first 1000 miles and then fitting my tmc box which takes minutes to do. You can turn the power setting up but I recommend keeping it at 5. Ill keep you posted once I fit it.

To be honest I am really impressed with the stock 20i so far. The low down torque allows the car to pull effortlessly from early revs, it feels fast and revs freely. I've had m3 e46s and 30d 5 series....this car will definitely provide me with as much fun at a fraction of the running cost.

I have the 8 speed auto with paddles, one of the best auto boxes I have driven. Much smoother than the old smg2 in my m3.

All I can say is 3 weeks in and I'm loving my first z, it has a great personality...looks awesome...gets plenty of stares, and its just down right fun........bit like its owner
Appreciate 0