05-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #29
javol
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swervd View Post
really like how five spoke rims look on your car. Any plans to lower the car? I'm asking because I plan on getting 20's and lowering with h&r springs and trying to figure out the right setup without having rubbing or cutting rear fender well.
thanks
Rubbing issues….
Everything depends on the rear wheels offsets, not on the lowering spring kits or the 20 inches wheels.
1) On the front is really infrequent having rubbing issues at least you change the overall diameter of the wheel
2) On the rear, rubbing issues are possible… depending on the offset you chose!
Just for sharing, a 10” rear well works without any rubbing issues for offset values around 40.
You can go more aggressive if you want but in that case some rubbing is possible, eventually.
Lowering the car is not for me since it is my DD and I need to pass for 3 or more parking ramps every day…
If you are not on a budget, buy a set of KW V3, the best thing you can do if you like dropping your car !
2012 Z4 35i DCT Black/Beige - 20" Vossen CV3, PB-Brake BBK, ///M Front Bumper, ///M Steering Wheel, Led Angel Eyes, Black Grille, Short Antenna - Tuning: JB4 Map 2, Custom Made 3" DPs & MPs, BMS Dual Intake - Desire list: 3D Design Front Lip, Meth Kit, FMIC.

Last edited by javol; 05-23-2013 at 03:19 PM..
Appreciate 0