Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dinan S3 Z4-35i

Garage List
2010 E89 Z4  [7.83]
Here is the song and dance email I received from my SA today:

Hello Cris,
* I hope you week so far has been treating you well.* I spoke with my technician and the Shop Foreman that heard the noise with you.* The Foreman has advise that we get the car back in here for a few fuel pressure tests before ordering the tank.* Just to verify the noise again, especially since you said it is a tad louder.* I was hoping for this coming Monday when the Foreman and tech will all be here.* If, in fact, it is that suction line inside the fuel tank causing the issue we will be ording the tank from Germany, which would take about 10 days.* So as much as I would love to just order that fuel tank to get it on its way...I cannot until*we confirm the diagnosis due to this specific part and the possibility of it being something else we need to confirm it before we can get it released from Germany. So I am sorry that it looks like you will have to do 2 more trips before this is resolved.* Let me know if I need to try to rustle up a Loaner for you for this Monday 07.19.10 I can get yo in anytime between 7 and 11.* Let me know what works for you.* Thank you again Cris and I am sorry that you are having to be inconvenienced on more than one occasion.
Sincerely,
Shana Bates