View Single Post
      10-31-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
DKZTT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW Z 35i

The Cobb tune will not get rid of any upper O2 sensor error, because these O2 sensors are for the car to determine how much unburned O2 and adjust the fuel air mixture. The upper O2 sensors are before the cats so those should not be throwing any errors if you get the catless downpipes. The lower two O2 sensors behind the cats may throw errors because of the missing cats since the cats are meant for emissions. With the missing cats it may throw error and may not pass emission test. I am unsure if the Cobb tune can eliminate the lower two O2 sensor error if there are any.

I recently replaced my upper O2 sensors because it was throwing errors and the car service light would come on. I probably damaged my O2 (was a bitch to get to) when I installed the DP myself.

I used to have an Infiniti with UpRev tune and their tune was able to eliminate any errors with the lower two O2, but not the upper O2.

I would just get the DP with race cats and not worry.