Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djvolume View Post
There is zero customer appreciation from BMWNA or the dealers, which put it nicely are crap! I WONDER IF ANY OF BMWNA TOP MANAGERS WOULD ACTUALLY READ SOME FEEDBACK FROM THIER CUSTOMERS

Ps.
Did I say crap?

Pss.
DEALERS ARE CLUELESS AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you ever to buy one in the philly area avoid Thompson at all cost, they banned me from servicing my cars because I demanded for the problems to be fixed correctly. When I called bmwna, they basically said "they can do whatever they want" I've owned multiple bmws f02, f06, f15, f85. And the service they gave me was worse then a used car dealer at a corner of the worst crack dealing street.
If your service was that bad, why buy more cars? Why not go to another dealer? If BMW did read Internet forums for feedback, I doubt very seriously that the feedback they would value the most is from posts that have the caps lock on, p.s. and crap as its highlights.

Your posts are like teenagers threatening to commit suicide. It's just a cry out for attention because you're feeling insecure or neglected. Maybe it's because your girl or boyfriend dumped you, or your parents took away your video games or car keys. If you were serious, you would move on and satisfy your need to replace your current vehicle with another brand you feel valued your business in the moment. You wouldn't be on a random forum complaining about everything under the sun and allowing this to consume your evening.
Just my .02
Appreciate 0