04-20-2016, 11:25 PM   #17
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyal8r View Post
My source is N.A. statistics which I specifically stated. Meaning North America. TO is near at the bottom. Sorry but true
When I lived near you just across the lake I was accustomed to that climate. When I traveled to the south, I had to get accustomed to a lot more sun and heat. It is not a stereotype. It is actually different. I spent a lot of time traveling and doing business in Canada. The summers are the best, and I miss that. I have had to get acclimated to a new climate. I assumed you were like that too , my apologies.
Right, so you're just making stuff up as I suspected. A simple google search disproves your claim that TO is one of the least sunny cities in North America. If you can decipher colors, that would be parts of Alaska/Yukon/BC, that huge swarth of land adjacent to Hudson's Bay (i.e. parts of NWT, Nunavut, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland/Labrador, PEI (all), New Brunswick and Nova Scotia), with the least sunniest being part of Newfoundland/Labrador. So, nope, Toronto's not within those areas and hence you're wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sunshine.png
Appreciate 0