Thread: Noobs
View Single Post
      01-24-2016, 12:20 PM   #439
transmit
Rep
Drives: 2015 Z4 sDrive 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjeupie View Post
That's a cool colour! I never drove the 4-cyl but I'm sure it drives great, especially the 28i (not sure about the US, but here there's also the 20i.
We don't have the 20i in the US but I love the 28i, it's nearly as powerful as the 6 cylinder but gets much better gas mileage It also has a lot of torque so drives great!

Quote:
I tried the new MX5 as well and, although it drives good and a new MX5 was the same price as my 2010 Z4, the Mazda was more 'toy-like' to me, despite the good materials and build. Oh, and it clearly did not help that I didn't really fit in it, being (not an unusual..) 1.86m (6.2'). That quite surprised me...
I'm 1.84m and fit fine in the MX-5. It's great that Mazda put so much emphasis on saving weight but I think there is too much cheap plastic in the car and maybe they went too far....? But if the Z4 could lose some weight too it would be a great thing; the only thing I don't like about the Z4 is that it is pretty heavy for a roadster.

Quote:
Comparing your interior pic to mine, it's the first time I notice the radio has changed. Did they move the display to the speedometer console?
No the radio display is in the LCD panel which is hidden because the engine is off. I have the navigation/tech package so everything displays on the LCD.
Appreciate 0