04-21-2016, 05:57 PM   #19
Zyal8r
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 E89

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Right, so you're just making stuff up as I suspected. A simple google search disproves your claim that TO is one of the least sunny cities in North America. If you can decipher colors, that would be parts of Alaska/Yukon/BC, that huge swarth of land adjacent to Hudson's Bay (i.e. parts of NWT, Nunavut, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland/Labrador, PEI (all), New Brunswick and Nova Scotia), with the least sunniest being part of Newfoundland/Labrador. So, nope, Toronto's not within those areas and hence you're wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sunshine.png
I would have dropped this a long time ago but you keep getting personal and making insults and accusations about me. I even tried to be apologetic. The N.A. continent includes the entire other country called the USA. I am glad you feel so strongly and defend it.. I have lived in both parts. I have Canadian friends, relatives and associates. That is why I smiled when you remarked about the weather and I said " spoken like a Canadian." Peace. If you want to go on send me a private message.
Appreciate 0