View Single Post
      11-09-2014, 06:27 AM   #1
Seechun
Rep
Drives: Z4

Z4 e89 w/ OSS Designs Angel Eye 'Raptors'

So I've been through quite a few angel eye LED bulbs/Alpine HID but decided to spend some extra dollars on the car and seeing all the good work out of OSS Designs I decided to send my headlights over for custom work. Their "Raptors" have previously only been made for 3 series so I asked if they could try on the Z4 and I would be the pilot car. It was meant to take only 1 week of work and 1 week delivery (from Sydney to Miami) each way but unfortunately it ended up taking just under 3 months, so I was taking buses everywhere during those months The initial version didn't seem to fit inside the headlight assembly so Luis had to reorder some parts, which was the biggest reason for the delay due to manufacture/customs.

Once back in Aus and in the car however, I have to say I am very pleased with the result and it made the wait all worth it. I haven't ever taken professional photos of the car so these photos from my iPhone with a few fancy filters will have to do.

If you want to get these done, I would highly recommend Luis from OSS designs as he put a lot of time and effort into making these look awesome! Happy to be the first to have gotten this done, enjoy!

Specs:
- OSS Design Raptors 8000K w/ Gunmetal grey finish and blacked out turn signals
- 8000K Xenons
- Carbon fibre front lip/sideskirt/diffuser/spoiler
- Duke Dynamics Carbon Fibre vented hood
- ESS flash stage 2
- Gunmetal grey powercoated M rims
Attached Images

Appreciate 0