07-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #110
bmwmick
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 Z3,'11 Z4 35i,'90 C4 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
i dun wanna take any chances as i do not know if it will still have a massive leak on the 3rd time, plus it is easier for me to explain to the technician if i have a video to prove it......bcoz there's no leaking watsoever on heavy rain...so it's still a mystery on how the leakage occur...
i dunno how's ur dealer at ur country servicing you but my dealer here are like con artist, they will sweet talk you, when the deal is closed & they got their sales commision, they could care less about ur car well being...whenever ur car got problem and u bring it up to them, they will try their best to avoid it, or delay by saying 'we nid reply from bmw germany' ....
so i tend to deal directly with the bmw technician crew & their head of department...As far as lemon law goes, bcoz of the corruption here...if i were to sue,it will take years unless i pay them to open case & speed up everthing..

u know wat, i am done explaining....if u wanna doubt me, then go ahead...pics & video says a thousand words...nobody wants tis to happen to their car...
PS: DONT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH...i never say i like/want the new slk, i jus said their magic sky roof is cool...it is a compliment...
Does anyone know if there is a translator we can run this gibberish through to make it intelligible ?
Appreciate 0