07-20-2011, 11:42 PM   #97
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Yes, please buy something else.. starting to see far too many of them on the road.

Actually, with quick search of your other posts it's clear to me you were never really in the market anyway..., just trolling along.
+1 Those trolls never cease to amaze me.

Quote:
Ya, there's a flood coming through the roof... let's do it again so i can film it?! Why not just take it to the dealer and let Jeeves perform his bucket trick there?
"Jeeves"...that's priceless.

Quote:
01-20-2011, 05:55 PM #136
maxzander
Private

Drives: z4 e89

both also very nice...im want both!!! i already got the z4,so now it's time to get the new slk... ^__^

YOUR WORDS BROHAM
Damn, you are on this thread like a hawk. Nice posts, dude.

OP>
Seriously, I really don't get that you were inside the car and then there's water coming in, so you tell your butler to pour water again to film it but didn't bother to move stuff (i.e. valuable laptop) out of the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
I juz want a video evidence of the leak..since it's already wet, so why not...at least now i have the prove to share it with u guys....my car still under warranty so no worries....
i think leather is water proof..no water can enter it ( i could be wrong)...as for the idrive..it is still functioning...but the roof interior suffered from water stain....i will take pic & post it here once i got my car back...unless some jackass wanna flame/troll me again bcoz i did not wash the car myself...totally unrelated.. ^_^
Would love to see your video.
Appreciate 0