View Single Post
      07-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #93
maxzander
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 e89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Ya, there's a flood coming through the roof... let's do it again so i can film it?! Why not just take it to the dealer and let Jeeves perform his bucket trick there? Why would you possibly want to damage the interior any further? Unless you felt you needed a video and pics to prove your story because you knew you couldn't replicate it in front of them.

Every time I look at your pics I'm astounded at the amount of water pouring through. It's the kind of thing you see when a car gets submerged in a lake. Knowing every inch of the exterior of my own car, that amount of water would suggest that the entire seal along the back ridge of the roof is either missing or it's being held back intentionally.

So you have had the HPFP, now this cascading waterfall suddenly appears AND you really like/want the new SLK... Let me ask you, do they have the equivalent of Lemon Laws in Malaysia?
i dun wanna take any chances as i do not know if it will still have a massive leak on the 3rd time, plus it is easier for me to explain to the technician if i have a video to prove it......bcoz there's no leaking watsoever on heavy rain...so it's still a mystery on how the leakage occur...
i dunno how's ur dealer at ur country servicing you but my dealer here are like con artist, they will sweet talk you, when the deal is closed & they got their sales commision, they could care less about ur car well being...whenever ur car got problem and u bring it up to them, they will try their best to avoid it, or delay by saying 'we nid reply from bmw germany' ....
so i tend to deal directly with the bmw technician crew & their head of department...As far as lemon law goes, bcoz of the corruption here...if i were to sue,it will take years unless i pay them to open case & speed up everthing..

u know wat, i am done explaining....if u wanna doubt me, then go ahead...pics & video says a thousand words...nobody wants tis to happen to their car...
PS: DONT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH...i never say i like/want the new slk, i jus said their magic sky roof is cool...it is a compliment...
Appreciate 0