02-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #84
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zEdP View Post
At the moment I won't buy a 30i because the new 28i model, the depreciation of a 30i will be higher the first couple of years . The 28i could be cheaper, weighs less and will be faster.
Sorry, with all due respect but I don't buy it. I'm afraid BMW is emasculating the Z4, a sport car, and attempting to make it into a Smart Car or a Fiat 500. It's amazing that any I6's remain in BMWs stable and likely won't be for long. In a world gone crazy over the v6, the BMW I6 was a traditionalist's holdout and homage to days gone by, but based on sound engineering principles. Point of fact: the I6 design is one of the most perfectly balanced engines. Alternatively, you won't see any of the supercar marques such as Ferrari pulling this stunt - imagine a Ferrari, Lambo or Bugatti with a V6 or I4 - it's not going to happen!

IMO, Europe is going ga-ga over any perceived "Save the earth" perk. What's with burning or publicly destroying SUVs?!

Isn't the one on the right the 2014 Z4 35is outfitted in Black Sapphire Metallic with Coral Red Extended Leather? Evo's Chris Harris says its 2.0L 2 cylinder drives like La Bomba!

Attached Images

"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Last edited by teagueAMX; 02-23-2011 at 12:39 AM..
Appreciate 0