View Single Post
      06-14-2016, 09:33 PM   #8
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 2018 TTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthdawn View Post
The SL550 was too long to me. I wanted a cayman and boxster but the price just wasn't close enough, in almost all chase with same miles, it was more expensive. And I never liked the interiors of the Porsche, it never looked nice enough for its price point but thats just my opinion.

Its a good deal, it just bothers me that a week later, I see an identical one with 10k miles less and everything its not sold, it just taunts me lol now I feel I its not as good as a deal I thought it would be.

The corvette is a very close 2nd for me. How is your experience comparing it to the Z4?
I can comment on the Vette. The replacement to my Z4 was a C6 Z06. The LS7 is a fantastic engine and they are completely different cars. The Z4 has a better interior and I guess that I don't need to tell you the differences between a 7 liter V8 and the N54. I was actually pretty shocked by how well the CZ6 handles. Nothing against the Z4, but the suspension is rather soft and IMO too soft for the engine. I had KWv3's on my Z4 and it made it much better but still not in the same category as the CZ6. However, you can drop the top on the Z4 which I do miss on the Z06. Both are great cars.
Appreciate 0