View Single Post
      06-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Romer
BMW and Toyota Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z4 sDrive30i

New (old) Z4 owner

I had a 2003 2.5i Z4 for 4 years. Sold it about a year ago due to other needs. I have been missing the Z4 and was looking at buying a 2007, then I sat in a 2009 and I just couldnt buy the older style anymore, it seemed inferior in all ways.

The new Z4 is better looking IMOP
The interior is much more refined and more like a luxury car
The top gives you the choice of a coupe or a convertible, and how it stows is pretty cool

The stereo is better, I can use Mp3 CDs or even a memory stick
Some told me I should drive the 35i and I would never look back. I drove the 30i and It had more power then I would ever need. I don't plan on driving the track, so street performance is all I needed

I decided I wanted the Deep Sea Blue with the Tan Seats

I searched across the country and found the best deal in Houston on a 2009 30i sdrive with 14 months left on the Manufacturers warranty PLUS the certified warranty

I flew down to Houston and drove it the 1100 miles home and I still very jazzed about it. This along with my Land Cruiser gives me the perfect set of toys for what I want to do.

The seats are much more comfortable. The ride seems better and the power is much better.

I like the option for a memory stick or ipod. After putting in a memory stick, I wonder why waste the expense of an ipod. I had to check back and make sure the memory stick powered down

This is a much better vehicle then the 2003 I had. I like the fact it's more luxurious as well as better performing.
Attached Images