View Single Post
      02-28-2018, 01:46 PM   #307
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Sharks get Kane - well now, there's no cancer in the locker room with that stud. What a horrible pickup. Sharks will be out first round...that's if the cancer spreads slow enough to keep them in the playoff hunt.

Sorry jgoens - maybe next year.

L
Kane made a pretty good splash last night--I read all the stuff about him but as far as I can tell he might be a good pickup and being on a playoff team might be good for his attitude. You know, being on a winning team can keep the blaming at bay.

As for the Sharks being out first round...decent possibility...I'm just hoping we make it to extend the season as far as I can. Not thinking the Sharks can make it all the way, but you never know how match ups will play out and who will be healthy all around.

In this league, who you get in the playoffs is huge--sometimes I don't think the absolute best team wins the cup, they just got the right matchups and could progress easier.