Thread: Noobs
View Single Post
      03-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #204
bashz4
Rep
Drives: 2010bmw z4

jparnes1, thanks for the advice. Yeah, I'm looking to get a 2010 35i. You're absolutely right, the 296's were what I was cautioned about. Although I love the look of the 19's, I don't want to compromise ride quality. Although, I don't think that will be a problem, I just love the feel of the road and think its smooth enough. This is a roadster for God's sake! I will ask about the high pressure fuel pump issue, haven't heard that before, so thank you. I've noticed your car before and it's gorgeous! I still haven't heard if the aerodynamic kit by 3D Design is exclusive to black only. I suppose I can wait a bit and call one of the local dealers. Just a quick question, when you say the RFT's are subjective, what do you mean? The feel, inconvenience, or what? Thanks again for your advice and look forward to hearing more from you and others. I've been a BMW fan forever and am currently driving a 2010 540 I. Funny enough I was going in ready to buy a 650i convertible, drove the z4, fell in love with it and am ready to pull the trigger on one any day now. Will post pics as soon as I get it. I love this engine because of its versatility and will soon modify the engine. I've been eyeing Dinan, but would also like to hear any other suggestions or companies from people out there or stories about experiences with Dinan and their overall impressions with the final results. Again, thanks for the input.
Appreciate 0