Z4 Beemer
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i

Garage List
2006 E92  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.2i  [8.00]
I will check the panel you mention in the morning, but when I waxed the car during the week, I guess I might have noticed if anything was loose, and pretty sure the panel I think you mean was ok!

When the dealer showed me the roof folding away I paid close attention to see if the panels actually touched each other before they went into the boot, and thankfully there is quite a good gap. I was concerned the interior trim on the rear section would get dirty if it touched the exterior front section of the roof. I have the standard rooflining (I think the colour is actually called oyster) and there are definitely no marks on it. Could it be the boot tray that's got dirt on it?

Glad you had a good drive today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4Andy View Post
Still finding problems here......

Could some of you guys check the following on your cars.

The sill panel that runs up to the rear wheel arch. Just at the panel line where the wheel arch (rear wing) takes over. Tap here and see if it is loose. Mine is on right hand side.

Also the headlining has aquired a dark horizontal line, I think it might be hitting something when it folds away. Not very noticable but it might get worse.

Had a nother great drive today though, with 40 mpg average over 90 mile journey.