05-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #30
javol
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamGarciaTX View Post
Those look badass buddy! Good taste in rims! I like how all you see is a flat face and the rest disappears into your car. I like how big they are but am too scared to do it myself since mine is a daily driver and the roads in Houston, TX are complete shit.
Thanks! go 20" is not sooooooo dramatic in terms of confort, just a bit.

The Z is quite soft on the stock suspensions (both adaptive and not).

The only thing i do is try to stay in "normal mode" around the town and use the "sport and sport+ mode" only on good shape highways.

Furthermore you have to consider that, eventought the 20" tires have a very low profile, they are not the stiff RFT !

Just a suggestion: if you go 20", train your mind repeating every day: "the rims are precious, stay away from sidewalks! - the rims are precious, stay away from sidewalks! - the rims are precious, stay away from sidewalks! ........ it sounds way better than: "Scrraaaatttcchhhhhh! %&#@&%..... the rims were precious, f*** sidewalks! "
2012 Z4 35i DCT Black/Beige - 20" Vossen CV3, PB-Brake BBK, ///M Front Bumper, ///M Steering Wheel, Led Angel Eyes, Black Grille, Short Antenna - Tuning: JB4 Map 2, Custom Made 3" DPs & MPs, BMS Dual Intake - Desire list: 3D Design Front Lip, Meth Kit, FMIC.

Last edited by javol; 05-23-2013 at 03:11 PM..
Appreciate 0