davidmbell
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2012 E91 318d Exclusive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmbell View Post
Got another update on my ongoing fuel tank whine saga. See above - in that it's now all sorted.

The latest is.... I sent BMW Finance a message via the BMW Finance website, basically stating I was unhappy at paying my monthly finance payment for a selection of courtesy cars! Mine has been in the garage almost as much as it has on the road, since I bought the car in late July. So I stated I wasn't happy at this. Anyway, BMW Finance wrote to me and said they would be looking in the situation and would be in touch soon.

I received a phone call on Monday from BMW Finance offering to give me one month free. RESULT!

So all in all, now a happy bunny. Car all sorted with new fuel tank, no more whine, new drivers seat cover and a free month off my finance payments!

David
Sadly my whine is back. I live with it now as it now only seems to happen when the fuel tank is almost full - which the way I drive isn't for very long.

It seems even with entire new fuel tank/pump/lines etc BMW still can't get this design right.

David
Automatic
Business Nav
Appreciate 0