Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 155MPH View Post
heated seats - Standard? Interesting. The base price is going way up on this car. Not that I mind, I would have ordered them anyway. Smoker's package optional - IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!!! I like the little cubby hole where the stupid ashtray would have been. And get this - CUP holders a part of the optional storage package...interesting. Wonder where they go.

well I don't think we can use this brochure to find out what is standard and what is optional. on the last page on the bottom says that the brochure is intended for the german market.

see:
The models illustrated in this brochure show the speci�� cations for the German
market. In part, they include optional equipment and accessories not �� tted as
standard. According to the speci�� c requirements of other markets, alterations in
models, standard and optional equipment, as described in this brochure, may
occur. For precise information please contact your BMW partner. Subject to change
in design and equipment.

so I'm sure many things are going to be optional or standard for the US market.

my guess is that cup-holders and the ashtray are going to be standard for the US. and I'm sure that the heated seats are going to be part of a cold weather pack and are not going to be standard on all z4