keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
This episode of, When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

Oh how I wish I was 18 again. Oh the stupid things I said in the past, the things I thought I knew, oh how those views have changed so much over the years. A rich little sheltered kid thinks he knows it all, he must be special.

So btw how do you plan to pay for med school on your own as you mentioned? You really think working hard in high school really makes you deserve anything? Not being able to attend any social aspect of high school is your own choice, could possible be your attitude that made it easier. Im sure a lot of people here didn't attend their prom, I sure didn't simply because I dropped out of high school to get a job so I could eat. But if you're bitching about prom then you got much bigger problems ahead of you in life. I guess this is what they call "internet bullying" nowadays.
My Prom example was just the most recent I could think of because it was this past weekend. I also never once said I would be paying for Med school on my own. I meant my undergrad is paid for. However, there also are ways to get Med school paid for. I've already begun studying for my MCAT, which I plan to take at the end of Freshman year. I want to do undergrad in 3 years. I plan on doing a LOT of research with my family and using them to build connections. I've already got a job set up this summer with my uncle doing research. I have a plan for my life. So I may be a "A rich little sheltered kid" that thinks he knows it all, but I think i'll be good. I'm really glad to know that my decisions, attitude, and "bitching" are affecting you so deeply though. Honestly, I'd be fine with my life if I don't grow up and end up like you, a grown man who has some problem with an anonymous kid on the internet... Have yourself a nice night, good sir.

And is there any way I can just upload the pics directly from my phone? I'm not about to take the time to resize all of these photos to put them on here. They're all about 2X bigger than is the limit for this forum.
Appreciate 0